- Our monthly email newsletter contains important information regarding the month ahead. Please read this newsletter carefully each month to avoid missing important information. If you are apart of our Toes of Grace Dance family and are not receiving the monthly emails, please notify Natalie.
- For questions and concerns, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 615-922-9353
▪ A non-refundable registration fee and first month's tuition are due at enrollment for each dance season.
▪ Tuition is billed monthly and is charged the 1st of each month regardless of when your first class of the month falls.
▪ All families will be required to have a card on file for auto-pay.
▪ In the event that a credit/debit card or check is refused or returned as un-payable, the customer will be responsible for the full transaction charge plus any fees charged by the banking establishment to Toes of Grace. It is the customer’s responsibility to notify Toes of Grace of any changes in their payment information. Any unpaid balances will result in a $15 late fee on the 6th of each month and enforced on all accounts past due. Late notices will be sent via email.
▪ Payments 30 days past due will result in lesson termination and the date and time slot will be released for new students.
▪ A full month’s tuition is due for ALL months (August-June). Tuition is broken up into monthly payments based on 41 weeks for your convenience. The school year will consist of (41) forty-one weekly class sessions from August - June. Monthly tuition is based on the average of 3.5 classes per month. Some months have as few as (2) two weeks others have as many as (5) five. You are not paying for scheduled school vacations and holidays. Credit will not be given for missed classes due to illness, snow days, or personal commitments.
▪ Tuition is NOT pro-rated for absences, inclement weather days, holidays, or Recital Picture Week.
▪ We offer a 10% discount for siblings.
▪ Class apparel (leotard, tights, shoes, leggings, etc) is to be purchased by the student/family. Select materials are available for purchase through Toes of Grace.
▪ Students should arrive promptly and be ready to go at their class time.
▪ Students should use the restroom before class/lessons. Students will not be given permission to leave class/lesson once it has begun unless it is an emergency.
▪ We encourage you to stress the importance of NOT MISSING CLASSES, unless there is an emergency or sickness. Regular and consistent attendance is important. We have found that students feel a lack of confidence in classes due to multiple absences.
Absences and Make up Class
▪ Email email@example.com, if your child will be absent from a lesson or class, so we can notify their teacher.
▪ Makeups are permitted in a class of comparable length and level however may not be guaranteed due to Covid-19. Make-up classes must be scheduled in advance to ensure we have space available due to class size limitations.
▪ It is the student/parent’s responsibility to schedule a makeup class and must be made up within 1 month of missing class.
▪ Makeup classes are not offered for holidays and are not guaranteed for inclement weather cancellations.
▪ In the case of inclement weather, please check your email or our Facebook page by 8am for morning classes and 2pm for afternoon classes regarding closing information. We do NOT always go along with the public school cancellations. Classes may be held virtually if the studio must physically close for inclement weather.
▪ If the student’s teacher is unable to teach a class, we will provide an excellent substitute. If a substitute cannot be secured, we will notify you, by email and/or phone, and a makeup class will be given.
Withdrawing from lessons and classes
▪ The dance season runs from August to June.
▪ Withdrawal from a class and/or lesson(s) requires a 30-day written notice.
▪ A registration fee will be charged if a student chooses to re-enroll.
▪ Lessons are paid in full within this 30-day time period.
▪ There will be no refunds or credits for unattended lessons during these 30 days.
▪ To request a withdrawal, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
▪ Any recital costumes that have not been claimed within 60 days of a student's withdrawal from class will become property of Toes of Grace.
Toes of Grace reserves the right at any time to cancel a class due to low enrollment, alter the class schedule, ask a child to move to a different class if that class is not appropriate for their level, or remove a child for behavior issues.
Thank you for your cooperation and agreement to comply to these policies set by Toes of Grace. We can assure you that very careful thought and consideration has been taken into every aspect so that we can provide the best dance experience possible for you.
All students will also need to sign a release of dance_liability_form.
COVID-19 Safety Protocol and Policy
- To help keep our students, teachers, and staff safe, we will conduct temperature checks and give hand sanitizer prior to entering the studio. Temperature must be under 100.4 F degrees to participate in class. We will maintain a 6 foot distance between dancers.
- The studio will be disinfected between classes and teachers will wear masks.
- If for any reason the studio has to temporarily close or is unable to hold in person classes, classes will be held virtually. Attendance is still required during virtual classes and all tuition and fees still apply without reduction and are non-refundable.
- Families should notify the studio if their dancer or a family member has tested positive for COVID-19 or has come into close contact with someone who has tested positive. This will help ensure the utmost safety of our dancers and staff.
- Any student having symptoms related to COVID-19 should not come to class.
- The lobby will be closed to parents until further notice and dancers will need to dropped/picked up at the door.
Dance Recital Participation
▪ All dancers are invited to participate in our Holiday show this season!
Combo classes will perform 1 dance style in our Christmas show and a different style in our spring recital.
*Our Twinkle Babies 2-3yr will not participate in our Christmas Show, only Spring recital.
Holiday Show Costumes: Payment due with September tuition.
Spring Recital Costumes: Payment due with October tuition.
Costumes CANNOT be ordered without full payment. Late costume payments are subject to a $15 late fee. Any costumes ordered after December will require an additional $10-20 for shipping and no guarantee of availability.
▪ In regard to costume sizing– each student’s measurements are carefully compared to a sizing chart provided by the costume company. Sometimes a student’s measurements fall in between two sizes, and in most cases the larger size is ordered. The body length measurement (girth) is the most important measurement we consider when sizing. Some costumes may need to be taken in on the sides or may require other minor alterations. Each parent is responsible for these small alterations as well as attaching straps, connecting fringe, hemming pants etc. Costumes are made to order for an “average” sized person.
▪ No refunds are available on costumes once they are ordered.
▪ Holiday Performance: Tickets will be available for purchase for those who attend. Dancers will not need a ticket. No additional fee to participate other than costume requirements.
▪ Spring Performance Fee: $60, Siblings $20 (Non-refundable; payment due February 1st). This includes a recital t-shirt for each dancer, 2 tickets (Dancers will not need a ticket), and to help cover costs such as programs, media staff, decorations, paid staff, etc. Tickets will be available for purchase for additional family and friends to attend.
Recital Costume Fees
Ballet, Jazz, Hip-Hop, Clog, Acro, Company, Tap
Ballet 4, Pointe
- Holiday costume fees for non-combo classes will be determined at a later date.
$69.99 each + tax
$79.99 each + tax
$84.99 each + tax